A straight-forward "studio" portrait of my niece, Sophie. Shot on
location in my sister's living room (she's a champ to put up with me
rearranging the whole thing).

http://flic.kr/p/fy42fh

I was also testing my latest money-saving invention: $10 IKEA
background support system. Ingredients: One Hugad black curtain rod,
210-385 cm; 2x Betydlig curtain rod brackets, top-slot filed out to
fit 1/4" stud on top of light stand; use with two cheap 8' light
stands.

K20D, DA* 50-135/2.8 @ 90mm/f:5, 1/160th, ISO 100;
Lr + Ps + Nik + Portraiture

Paramount short lighting with reflector fill. AF540FGZ in Westcott
Medium Apollo above-left, key; AF540FGZ in 30" umbrella softbox,
boomed above behind-right, hair; 42" silver reflector, right.

Comments welcome!

--
-bmw