I'd try a couple of Google searches - "Decatur GA camera stores" &
"Atlanta area camera stores" - and let my fingers do the walking; call
'em up and see if any of them have the Op-Tech products you're looking for.

If you find one that's got it, then ask 'em for directions to their
store (if you haven't already found it on Google Maps).

I always buy local when it's possible. It's good for the economy; I
don't have to mess with that stupid internet sales tax and if something
goes wrong I've got someone nearby I can yell at about it.