But the porch hasn't changed much...

On 9/5/2013 10:16 AM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
This has been a big year in the back-to-school department for us.
Everyone is starting in a new place -- middle school, high school &
college... My best days of getting kids to cooperate with a pic to
mark the day are probably behind me.  But, I got the youngest to
comply, briefly, to recreate the shot we took when she went off to
kindergarten.  Wish I had the presence of mind to do one of these
every year, but these two make the point, I guess... scroll ahead for
another from the family album...
http://www.christinenielsen.com/sharing/h62e02ec8#h62e02ec8

:)
-c

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken