Very nice! I love the change in clothing and attitude!

My mother-in-law, 96-years old, grew up in NYC in a reasonably prosperous
middle-class family. Her family did many photographs including a studio session
on every birthday. We still have many of those around, my wife gathered them
up, I scanned and put them into a Blurb book as a 96th birthday present. It
makes a great chronicle of her first 30-40 years. Some year decades from now,
on her 75th perhaps, your daughter will be extremely grateful to you for making
her put up with your photography obsession.

stan