On 12/09/2013 7:24 AM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
Well, perhaps hot too off topic...

I'm considering a Fuji X-E1 and was wondering about PK-to-FX adaptors.
I've got a wunnerful 17mm f4 fisheye that I would like to try out.

Any adaptor advice from Fuji X users appreciated!

I picked up an adapter off of ebay. I don't know much about it other than it cost 30 bucks, which was pretty cheap considering that it's quite well made. My issue with these adapters is that there doesn't seem much point to them if you can get a first party camera body to use your lenses with rather than mounting them onto an adapter and effectively turning them into a third party lens that doesn't work very well.

bill