Paul, do you see a need for dimming. I'm thinking about the Genaray 5300 because it is dimmable.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: LED on camera light

Hi Ken,

I have a Genaray LED light. Mine is similar to the 7100T but has variable beam width rather than variable color. I use it mainly for video. I shot the in-car video of that Shadow hot rod for the Times with it. Works well for that. I have also used it for fill light when shooting at dusk. I like everything except the hot shoe mount which is kind of flimsy I both the Sony L-Series battery for it. Gives it plenty of power for a long time.

Best,
Paul