I envisioned using the windows in this space ever since I first
encountered them. So you could say this shot was over two years in the
making. :-)

Ann, I know you're not big on the posed studio shots so I especially
appreciate your appreciation. More than half the shots I got in this
session were in natural light before we switched to posed under flash,
so there are quite a few more like this coming. This one almost
exhausts the supply of Safe For Work ones though. ;-)

--
-bmw