On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 09:44:22AM -0500, Bruce Walker wrote:
> Okay Don, Larry: check out the "a little more of Alina" thread.

Yes, I liked Alina in fewer threads.

I didn't really get a chance to comment.  I stayed up way too late
chatting with Jostein on Wednesday, then spent the afternoon at work
yesterday photographing the Diwali celebration.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc