Hmmmm....

Well, that was odd.

Not sure what happened to the subject line in my previous message. A phantom copy and paste, perhaps :-)>

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

Quoting Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org>:

Quoting Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>:

On Nov 19, 2013, at 10:10 AM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is the main reason that I think that K-5 and K-5ii owners could
pretty easily wait for the FF in 2014, rather than hopping on the K-3
now. Think of it as putting $1299 towards your eventual full frame
body.

But there's no guarantee that there will be a full frame body. In fact, based on the lens roadmap, it seems unlikely. That's the fly in the ointment.

Yes, but if they are working on a full frame body, they probably wouldn't put any planned full frame lenses on the roadmap because that would give the game away (if they are trying to keep FF development under wraps for whatever reason).

Just out of curiosity - Pentax obviously has design details for a range of FA lenses in their files. How easy would it be to bring some of those back into production?