I would have loved the shot regardless, but the model commentary is perfect. Thanks for including that.

On 21/11/2013 7:41 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
I mean it about nsfw.

At the risk of completely reversing all of the tolerant goodwill I
have builtup with my recent nude shots, I present, well ... this.

Wait!  Before I give you the link, I'd just like to explain how this
happened. I was about to ask her to change into a different outfit
while I altered the lighting when she said to me, "Let me just try
this one thing. *Flip*  Okay, shoot."

Finally, I'll give you this quote from the model herself whose idea
this was, and whose retouch/edit this is too:

"I really liked this shot from the start, for its not-quite-there
playful slightly off not quite elegant not quite proper not quite
anything childishness. Like raw childishness, not pretty cute
childishiness. Don't know how to explain. Possibly one of the best
portraits of myself. I was always not quite there, slightly off,
feminine but not quite, but yet inescapably so, weird, queer, tomboy
but not looking like one, dancing, not belonging/belonging, almost
pretty, capable but still clumsy etc.. :P And this shot shows it all.
It's such a silly, silly tutu handstand. :P Complete with stocking,
heels, tummy, weird not quite there hair. And feels like polaroid.
Even if I am the only one who likes it, I will love it till the end.
:P"

http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/post/67524408427

Comments guardedly welcome. :-)