An unexpected bonus for me of working in creative studio settings is
getting to know really interesting people, like this young woman who I
can now call a friend. Models have an undeserved reputation as
shallow, dull people, but that hasn't been my experience so far --
maybe I've just been fortunate. Alina, for example has the
intelligence, drive and insights to become the CEO of a green tech
company or something similar one day.

Thank you Derby.

--
-bmw