Jostein,

I find the unevenness of the Salt Plain 'horizon' distracting, otherwise an interesting capture.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alunfoto - Jostein Øksne" <p...@alunfoto.no>
Subject: PESO - Badwater Basin

http://alunfoto.blogspot.no/2013/11/badwater-basin.html

Three images.

The pano is stitched from five or six exposures, and covers an angle somewhere between 120 and 150 degrees horizontally.

The Devil's Golf Course is perhaps the most uninviting environment I've ever tried to photograph in. I thought salt crystals would be brittle, so those in Death Valley were surprisingly hard and unpleasant to sit down among.

Jostein