Yeah. been there. A (sarcastic) lovely place.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Alunfoto - Jostein Øksne <p...@alunfoto.no>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:08 AM
Subject: PESO - Badwater Basin

http://alunfoto.blogspot.no/2013/11/badwater-basin.html

Three images.

The pano is stitched from five or six exposures, and covers an angle
somewhere between 120 and 150 degrees horizontally.

The Devil's Golf Course is perhaps the most uninviting environment I've ever
tried to photograph in. I thought salt crystals would be brittle, so those
in Death Valley were surprisingly hard and unpleasant to sit down among.

Jostein