Quoting knarf <knarftheria...@gmail.com>:

The Saskatchewan Roughriders (a football team, not a condom) just won the Gray Cup, emblematic of Canadian Football supremacy.

Congratulations to the entire province of Saskatchewan. Especially Bill.

I'll add my congrats as well. Not that I have the faintest clue about Canadian football (or any football, really) but, as we're talking sport, it gives me the opportunity to congratulate the Australian cricket team which just served it up to the Poms in the first Ashes test.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters