The Grey Cup (I spelled it wrong earlier) was presented to the Canadian
football champion as a challenge cup 101 years ago by Albert, fourth Earl of
Grey, then Governor General of the Dominion of Canada. The first game was
played at Rosedale field about a block from where I used to live.

Cheers,
frank