As I said earlier in the thread, most of the female photogs that I
know who shoot nudes prefer to shoot women. The last larger nude mixed
exhibition that I visited had probably 50/50 male/female photogs and
most of the images on the wall were of females, there were a few male
nude shots, mostly by males and many of those were far less tastefully
shot than the female nudes, in your face so to speak.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours