I enjoyed trying to photograph the St Charles Ave trolleys, from the
inside and the outside.  The Garden District has some interesting
structures and locales, as does Audubon Park.  There are nice river
views, with some interesting boats, and people watching along the
"Moon Walk."  Also, the Aquarium has a lot of interesting things to
see and shoot.

Dan Matyola