On 12/6/2013 12:25 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 04:57:28AM -0600, Walt wrote:
Hi all!

Got back last night and decided to go ahead and get started on the
photos from my little trip to New Orleans.

I didn't take as many as I'd intended, as I succumbed to the
atmosphere of the place and wound up spending the better part of my
time in the city at a jazz club called The Spotted Cat.

In any event, here's the set -- all taken on the K-5 with my F50/1.7
(as usual).

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/sets/72157638404066285/

I was pretty happy with the number of what I consider keepers -- a
total of 36.

Comments eagerly encouraged!
Nice set!
Thanks, Larry!

I really wish I'd had as much time in New Orleans as I did when I was out in your neck of the woods, as well as a Pentaxian tour guide. Those opportunities just don't come along often enough.

I did manage to have a damn good time, though -- and there's something to be said for that.

-- Walt