From: Ann Sanfedele
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 7:28 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO: Dracaena (for Ann)

ah thanks, Alan! - nice.. looks quite similar to mine, but I note
it doesn't bend down.

My living room is still heavy with fragrance.. in fact, it
is now permeating the entire apartment.

I trust you saw, or will look at the Dracaena GESO ..
I finally set up tri-pod and used a verilux floor lamp for lighting
so I could use slower film... the last photo in the series is
my favorite that I took.

ann