I used it to print photo sets for owners of cars I shot for a magazine.
Brilliant, rich color and a hefty sheet weight made for some impressive
packages. But that was when the 13 x 19 sheets were going for less than two
bucks per. I printed some BW portraits on it as well. Great rendering of greys
with rich blacks.

Paul via phone