On Windows, I use Firefox (primarily), Opera, and occasionally - Chrome.
I don't like Chrome reporting to Google.
Very seldom, only when the website requires it, I use IE.

On Android, Opera is the primary choice.
I use Chrome, when /where Opera does not work.
Very seldom, I use Firefox.
I considered "Dolphin", but I don't like the permissions it requires on
Android.

They all have their "quirks", and pros and cons. So, I choose what suits
best for the particular purpose.
Often, it is convenient to use two different browsers at the same time:
e.g. if you need to purchase two tickets separately from the same
airline at the same time.

Igor