Princess dress in either yellow or blue
Despicable Me game for Wii
Clothes

Seems to me, the kid's remarkably level-headed & restrained when it
comes to Christmas Wish List making. I'd have gone off the deep end and
asked for everything figuring if I got lucky I might get at least one
thing on my list.

I've thought about Arts & Crafts stuff since it was suggested & I like
the idea, but I don't want to get her anything that's going to force her
parents to keep resupplying the kit. Wouldn't bother me if I could count
on my brother to let me know whenever the materials needed replenishing.

I've looked at a box set of Harry Potter books at Costco. I talked to
her dad (who is notoriously a NON-reader) & he says she's starting to
like books.

I'm hesitating because I'm not sure that's a gift that would delight
her, and not just a gift that delights me (... at 10 I'd just discovered
the joys of Heinlein's juveniles & Asimov's "Lucky Star" ...).