Have noticed a few photogs, over the years, doing street/marquee shooting.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 10:09 AM
Subject: Las Vegas Photo Spots?

Anyone been to Las Vegas in recent memory? Know  any good photo spots, in
town, or out?

Going with a friend in about a  week (big electronic show), and haven't
been there since I was about 15. I am  not a gambler. I will visit the show for
a while, but it's not really my  thing.

Googling I have found:  Valley of Fire (red rock formations,  1 hour
north), Goodsprings (ghost town, 30 minutes south), and in Las Vegas  itself:
mock Venetian street with water and gondolas, a mock Eiffel  tower, a mock
Sphinx, and a neon sign boneyard (junk yard of old Las Vegas  signs).

Sometimes people on this list know where to shoot. Anything I've  missed?
Or shouldn't miss?

Thanks in advance, Marnie aka Doe  :-)   Probably no one on this list has
been there at all recently.