On 12/28/2013 14:56, Bruce Walker wrote:
Ann, Bob: my tongue was firmly in my cheek when I commented about
places not to go. Well, half way, I guess. :-)  But I think it's a
great topic, and it's been darned quiet 'round here of late.

actually, my teasing was pointed more at Larry - who asked the
question about un-over photoed places for a trip a while ago -
fairly recently.

But yes it is a fair topic.

ann

I realize that folks find new ways of seeing and presenting the
familiar all the time, and that is a worthy challenge in itself.
Reinterpreting the classics is a language, like writing new blues
tunes by plundering the old ones.

I don't actually travel much myself, so I reinterpret what's around me
(flowers, cats, people) and I hope I can somehow do it with a fresh
PoV. Regardless, it's new to me, and that's good enough for now.