Wonderful result. Congratulations!

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Juan Buhler <juanbuh...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 1:04 PM
Subject: PESO: stars

At the beginning of last month we were in Peru, on the coast. One
night I looked at the stars and realized we were pointing straight
south. By "the stars" I mean "my compass". And by "my compass" I mean
"the compass app on the iphone". Anyway, we were pointing straight
south, so I made this photo:

http://www.vanenvan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/20131102-JBK57217.jpg

K5, 12-24/4 at 12mm, f4, on bulb for a while while I had some beers and dinner.

Some of you might have seen it since I posted it to vanenvan.com, but
I thought it would be nite to post here too.

Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com