Wow. So much praise. I must post her more often! :)

Thanks.

I'm also impressed by how many of you read our trip blog. (you're
right, Marnie, Steph's writing is the best part of it).

For those of you who haven't seen it, my girlfriend and I have been
driving a VW van down from San Francisco to South America. We are in
Argentina now, after fifteen months on the road. We post impressions
and stuff to http://www.vanenvan.com

Thanks again for all the comments!

--
Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com