I like "A Cold Walk", the snowy trees gave it a nice winter
atmosphere, and the walkers are captured at the perfect moment. I like
to walk in the snow, but this winter is unusually dry here.

"Iced Purple Sand Cherry", "Needles of Ice" and "This Cold BUD for
You", are very good graphic representations of the theme, although
that's a bit more cold than I like:)