Henk's "Frost in the Polder" is far and away my favorite. The only
thing that might have made it even better would have been to capture a
fog of breath coming out of the nostrils. My "honorable mentions"
would be Bruce's "Iced Purple Sand Cherry" (good idea with the black
backdrop), Thrainn's "Horses in Winter", and Don's "A Slice of Cold"
(perfect tonality).

--
Photographers must learn not to be ashamed to have their photographs
look like photographs.