I hope this keeps happening until everyone figures out that there is
an art to journalistic photography, and sometimes you need to edit out
shit that distracts from the message.

Do news editors not edit the text in written pieces to make the story
"tighter", "more compelling", "more gripping", "more concise", etc? So
why are image journalists held to a different, more restrictive
standard?

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com