Stanley Halpin wrote:

>I do not frequent the PF, I only see things there when someone here provides
>a link. So I have no way to evaluate the credibility of this rumor.

It's been confirmed by a guy who goes by the moniker of "Asahi Man" on
DP Review's Pentax board. Asahi Man seems to have some working
relationship with Pentax: He posts very rarely on the subject of new
products, usually only fairly close to release date and he's spot on
with every detail he reveals. He's indicated he'll be able to try out
the teleconverter (which he says Pentax is calling a "Full Frame
Converter") himself in two weeks.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com