El 13/02/2014 5:19, Bill escribió:
After a decade at least of not running any sort of antivirus, I am
giving some thought to installing some sort of anti virus/spyware program.
What's the consensus on what is a good but not bloated AV program. The
last one I ran was a Norton program that was almost worse than getting a
virus, so if they have suddenly become good, it might take some convincing.

I use AVG in all my computers, both at home and at work. It is fast and doesn't suck up the OS resources.

Carlos