I'm very uneasy when politics are brought on to this list; I recognize in
saying so that I have been guilty from time to time.

It's certainly hard to ignore certain things though. This is one of them.

I don't pretend to know the answers.

Cheers,
frank

On 20 February, 2014 12:04:34 PM EST, Attila Boros <attila.p...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvds2AIiWLA
>
>On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Daniel J. Matyola
><danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Shche ne vmerla Ukraina"  (Ukraine Has Not Yet Died)
>>
>> Ukraine has not yet died, nor her glory, nor her freedom,
>> Upon us, fellow Ukrainians, fate shall smile once more.
>> Our enemies will vanish like dew in the sun,
>> And we too shall rule, brothers, in a free land of our own.
>>
>> CHORUS(×2)
>> Souls and bodies we'll lay down, all for our freedom,
>> And we'll show that we, brothers, are of the Cossack nation!
>>
>> We'll stand, brothers, in bloody battle, from the Syan to the Don,
>> We will not allow others to rule in our motherland.
>> The Black Sea will smile and grandfather Dnieper will rejoice,
>> For in our own Ukraine fortune shall shine again.
>>
>> CHORUS(×2)
>>
>> Our persistence and our sincere toils will be rewarded,
>> And freedom's song will throughout all of Ukraine resound.
>> Echoing off the Carpathians, and across the steppes rumbling,
>> Ukraine's fame and glory will be known among all nations.
>>
>> CHORUS(×2)
>>

>> Dan Matyola
>> http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola
>>
>> --
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML@pdml.net
>and follow the directions.

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel