#2,6 and 11 for me...
good to see these

ann

On 2/20/2014 20:52, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Fascinating. All excellent, but 6 is classic.

Paul
On Feb 20, 2014, at 6:53 PM, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

Following Dan's history of his ancestors I thought people might be interested
to see (again) some of the pictures I took when I visited Romania a few years
ago. This small set includes several that I took during a walk in the hills and
valleys along the Ukrainian border, in Maramures county - Ruthenia, in fact.

I had lost track of these, which were the first slides I ever scanned hence the
suboptimal quality and size, but found them recently when consolidating files
from several old computers and putting everything in the cloud.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=439D213A93634DD4!11050&authkey=!AIJHFd6Pu7HCJvM&ithint=folder%2c.jpg