I never thought they were as cool as the Plymouth Belvedere II that preceded them.

I remember back in high school the local Plymouth dealer was on the way when I walked from school to my after school job & I'd sometimes stop in to drool over a '66 2-door, 426 Hemi, 3-speed on the floor (Hurst shifter I think - that may be just wishful thinking, but it *was* a floor shift).

Sticker price as equipped $2400 including optional heater & AM radio.