It might do ICE with the Epson I use. I should look into it more. I've
only been using the program for a short while. Still working on a more
accurate color profile at the moment. Tomorrow I'm going to scan a
printed chart with my spectrometer and then use my CMS to build a
profile from a scan of the scanner. I with I had a real it8 target on
hand.