It's a camera that I want but couldn't possibly justify even to my self if I won the <pick the richest lottery you know and insert it here>.

On 3/4/2014 5:17 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
Does anyone here have any experience of using the Leica Monochrom, and cares to
tell all?

I am about to cash in a matured savings account, and the Leica site is doing
nasty things to my mind, like Fanny Ardant doing a slow striptease in my door
jamb...

http://uk.leica-camera.com/photography/m_system/m_monochrom/

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken