I love Central Camera on Wabash and always try to stop in there when downtown. A few years ago I had memorable conversation with the owner who talked about the great history of the shop in his family over the years. I hope they stay around - though for Pentax lenses and other years, they don't have much to offer.

I have an old photo (2006 - very high contrast) and comments about Central Camera on my ancient static website:

http://www.markcassino.com/newsite/stream/060509/scan-701_tu.htm

Mark