That looks like the shop I bought my first SLR from. It was a dark &
grungy little hole-in-the wall place that used to be in downtown Raleigh.
Inside was something like Olevander's wand shop out of the Harry Potter
movies.

It was a one man operation that closed up when the old man died.

A shame really, it would make all the hipsters swoon, but those
operations just can't compete with big box stores.