Does it really make sense to sell? Many old toppies here thought of downsizing but found the smaller houses cost nearly as much as their larger ones. Unless they want to up-size or re-locate?

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: David Mann
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 6:32 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Ecstacy

Might be a bit cold in the winter for them this far south.

I'm glad to be home as well, they made a pretty good job of the place but we have some ideas for renovations, starting with the kitchen. A lot of houses are going on the market after being repaired. Makes sense when they've just had a free redecoration.

After nearly four days I have taken care of all the boxes in the living room, most of the dining area and the bare necessities in the bedroom. The spare rooms look a bit overwhelming but one of those is the wife's responsibility.

The packers were awesome but it was funny finding not one but two burnt-out light bulbs in one of the boxes. We hadn't got around to throwing them away and they just pack what's there!

Cheers,
Dave