Ann Sanfedele wrote:

>I have a feeling the threats from Windoze that their lack of support
>will result in all of us die-hard Xp users getting hacked to death at
>the stroke of midnight is a bit overstated, or to put it another way,
>B S.  Given one has one's own virus protection and spam-blocker, that is.
>
>Anyone else have more educated opinions than mine?  I SO don't want
>to give up XP...

Keep an updated anti-virus and software firewall (ZoneAlarm, for
example) and make sure you're connected through a *hardware* firewall
for your personal broadband connection. A cheap router (even if you
are only connecting a single computer) will do the trick.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com