Kennyboy is a perfect read to test your piss-off threshold.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "P.J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 5:54:39 PM
Subject: OT: The Luminous Landscape succeeds in pissing me off.

OK so I'd be the last one to begrudge someone trying to make a buck.
But, I've just about had it with The Luminous Landscape web site.  I've
seen some pretty professional product reviews on YouTube, and some
pretty crappy ones as well.  But it takes chutzpah to do a comparison
review between two different cameras that one happen to own and try to
charge others for the privilege of watching one's vanity piece. Really
the immense gall of it all.  Even Kennyboy doesn't have that much Gall.
I say they have enough Gall to be decided into three parts.

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

      - H.L.Mencken