Yea, but he did call it sexy.

On 4/24/2014 2:00 PM, Tim Bray wrote:
They managed to preview the new Leica T without mentioning the
essentials: “less for more, in a really cool body, and everyone will
know you’ve got money to burn”

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:12 AM, P.J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
They get a fair amount of web traffic, but I find it kind of interesting
that a website originally dedicated to landscape photography, with medium
format and large format cameras, has become a 90% mirrorless compact site,
seems amazing really.