This video shows very attractive views from a drone camera:
http://live.wsj.com/video/how-to-upgrade-your-vacation-with-a-drone/99A58B56-0D70-4373-B65D-2AE2E73887D3.html

I was fantasizing about a remotely-controlled flying object with a
camera when I was in the middle school. With the recent developments and
growing availability of quadcoptres such as DJI Phantom, Storm Drone,
Blade 350, Parrot, etc, I've been thinking about getting one, but it will
probably take some time until I do. (Not having much available time is
one of the factors. I am also concerned how robust they are.)

I wonder if any PDMLers have already used any quadcopter+camera
combination, and if so, - what do you think about it.

Igor