On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 1:33 AM, David Parsons <parsons.da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you do a copy or move when doing the import?  If so, then the
> files are on your hard drive, wherever the default location is.  If
> you did an Add, then the files are still on the memory card.

I can't test it right now, but I don't think Lightroom will let you
add-in-place from a memory card. Too many people would shoot
themselves in the foot.

> If you can see the pictures in Lightroom, you can right click on it
> and select Go to Folder in Library, or Show in Explorer.

The one hitch about "Go to Folder in Library" is that, by default,
Lightroom suppresses the display of unnecessary parent folders in the
folder hierarchy, so it still might not be obvious where you are. The
higher levels can be shown by right-clicking on a folder and selecting
"Show Parent Folder" until you have enough context.