On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 9:20 PM, P.J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps because, there are video cameras built into everything, and they no
> longer teach writing in school.  If all you have is a hammer, everything
> looks like a nail.

Seconded! Plus, there is a paradigm shift in the new generation, they
don't like to read. I was asked some very technical questions lately,
and offered to lend some of my books. To my surprise, my offer was
turned down, in favor of some video tutorials. To me, watching someone
typing and executing commands in bash is painful.