Hi Everyone:

I’ve been meaning to post this, but I got a little behind in my photography
to-dos.  Several weeks ago I posted a small gallery on a trip to Asheville,
N.C.  In that gallery was a shot with two black and white photos in two windows
looking out on to an alley in downtown Asheville.  A few of you remarked you
were intrigued by the shot, and I meant to follow up, but as I said, I got
behind and sort of forgot, but then I remembered. There are four shots here of
the Black Mountain College Tribute wall.

http://www.caguila.com/blackwall/index.html

If you want to learn more about Black Mountain College, you can check this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mountain_College

Cheers, Christine