On 9/7/2014 13:18, Attila Boros wrote:
On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

UGh you naughty boy !

The game is to ELIMINATE 4 - not select 12  :-)

Same thing.

Fyi - I can't easily load those links one at a time with my email set up
which is why I snipped here..

Huh? Can't imagine what can be so strange about your email.
The hot links are very slow loading - and I'd have to do each one separately.

I was looking at them in full size, the numbers don't show up in that view.
So to reformulate my choices, eliminate 2, 4, 12, 13.

Thanks! (2 and 4  are borderline ones for me too.. but 12 I think
has to stay because it is holiday-ish and would be December. )

well for one thing - I can jot down the 4 numbers on paper and then go to my gallery to look... and keep a tally from what others say more easily, too.

basically it isn't the same thing at all for my old brain. Don't look at them in full size and you see the numbers. Also there is a question of continuity among the 12 so having the 16 on the side and one big one
would be a factor to consider (at least for me).

about the oddness with email and hot links.  I'm using thunderbird and
have firefox as default browser - it is very slow loading but if I
use Chrome for my default, it blocks a few of the guys pages for some reason so I went back to firefox. But I use Chrome otherwise. It's
a PITA , that's all.  firefox is not behaving all that well these days.

and even if it were, I'd have to go back and forth from email to
browser for each photo - now maybe with newer systems that wouldn't be true - I'm on win XP on a 7 year old computer though I have latest edition of FF.

Btw, how will you print them?

http://www.cafepress.com/annsanstuff

In terms of printing - I'm on cafepress (link above) - I generally publish 2 newcalendars a year but once done they will work for all subsequent years.

Although the cafepress marketplace lists lots of my stuff my
"shop"  is here.. and as you see .. there are a bunch of calendars :-)

Best,
Ann