New glasses won't fix motion blur.

On 9/6/2014 10:54 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
You might try a revised set of glasses.

I have no problem working with an LCD as viewfinder for certain kinds
of shooting. That said, I was interested in the K-01 as a vehicle for
a minimum 2-lens system (FA43/1.9 and DA21/3.2 Limited, my last and
favorite Pentax lenses...) but wanted an eye level viewfinder as well
as the LCD. I like to have the option of an eye level finder.

Marc and Sir Jonny Ive have worked together before and enjoyed the
collaboration, so it's no surprise that he's come to Apple.