Wow!... such a delay in the echo!

Ping!...
;-)

Igor

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Mon Sep 8 16:05:38 EDT 2014

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Igor Roshchin wrote:
Hi Larry,

The picture on the face is interesting, but I don't think the strawberry
fits into that picture.
I don't know why: either the color gamma is wrong, the texture is
different (smooth face vs. textured stawberry), the size is small, or
something else.

Of all photos with strawberries, the better one is probably LRC30829.
But there are two things that could be improved:
1. She should have a strong, definitive hold of that strawberry: holding
the strawberry itself, not the "green tail".
(the same applies to all photos)
2. Something is missing in the face expression.

I think these are the best photos in this series:
LRC30749
LRC30720

These could've been a nice shot showing the full picture, but the
face expression is subpar on it: LRC30873.
This face expression is much better: LRC30745, but there other problems
here.

HTH,

Igor