Ok Guys -
I got three candidates here..
The key thing for me is...
see list of folders by their folder names
open a folder - view thumbnails
view the first one large, then hit the right arrow on my keyboard
to click through them one at a time with -keyboard- arrow
 - like a slide show but moving to next image on my command, not timed.

I presume all three suggested run on XP?

I don't need it to do anything else, except possibly rotate the view.

It would be especially useful if I can view canon raw files as well
as DNGS, PEFS if possible.. but if it only does jpgs that is ok.

Thanks!
ann